History you are giving suggests that you may be having migraine
. I would like to know further history like
1. What precipitates your headache? Identify any risk factors like Food/Noise/watching TV/drinks, etc.
2. Do you get some symptoms before you start getting headache? ( Like nausea
, seeing flashes of lights,etc)
So before assigning your headache to migraine I would advice you get some basic work up done with some neurologist
to rule out other causes of headache ( unlikely in your case)
I f you have migraine you need to take some precautions
- Develop a plan to help you control and prevent migraines from recurring.
- Know Your Triggers
Knowing what may trigger your headache is the first step in avoiding a headache.
-Keep A Diary: Help identify patterns that determine when migraines are most likely to occur, as well as the most beneficial treatment for your condition
- You can prevent migraines by managing the stress
in your life
- Detox your life of certain foods and medications to prevent migraines.
Also there are some drugs available which can prevent migraine. But those drugs are required only if above prevention fails. So go ahead , work on it and wish you a good health