Sharp abdominal pains causing weakness, tremors followed by irritable bowel, diarrhea. What could be the cause?

Hello My SIster gets super sharp pains in her abdominal area and becomes super weak and shaky and just sits there and cries or sits over holding her stomach in so much pain. She will be completely fine and then it just happens. What would you say in your opinion this sounds like? She is 24 and symptoms like this started at age 6, and it s like things get worse and then she will have a period of being somewhat decent but still irritable bowel and diarrhea .
Sat, 20 Apr 2019