Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Shall i gain weight if i quit smoking ?

sir i am very thin and my bones are also very small in all parts of my body and i do smoka a lotwhat should i do to quit smoking and enlarge my bones and gain skin in my body I am a male with 24 years old. i am very thin and my bones are also very tiny in all parts of my body.i feel that my because of my tension and eating less meal making me more what should i do get rid of it and how should i enlarge my bones and body atleast like normal males have?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Your bones are already grown as you are 24 so there is less chance of it to grow ;secondly you smoke too much & suffer from tension so you don't eat proper food these things make it very difficult.As far as you want to quit smoking it is a matter of strong will power .Just stop when you want to stop nothing can help;other than your own will power.Some people take help of nicotine gum or patch which personally i don't suggest because using them is like going from one addiction to another;so please stop smoking & many of your problems will be solved.
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thanks for your suggestion sir i'll stop smoking.but is any other way to gain some weight in my body so i don't look like too thin?
Answered: Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor