Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Shall I have ayurveda medicine for poor erection

I at times have poor erection and pre-ejaculation. I am 30 years old unmarried, never had sex. My penis is 15 cms or more than 5.5 inches long when erect and circumference is 4 inches, I measured it. My question is whether my organ size is ok to have sex with woman. I have been doing masturbation from 16 years old even four times a day. I used to get hard rock erection every now and then, but now that is not the case. I consulted the Himalaya Doctor, he prescribed medicines in ayurveda by name 'Tentex forte'. Shall I have ayurveda medicine. please help.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Your penile size is ideally normal. So you should never think about that. If you feel poor erection, consult to any qualified sexologist. Never take any medicine without prescription of sexologist because sometimes the medicine prescribed by unprofessional creates lifetime problems.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor