Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Sexually frustrated. Advise?

Hello, I know this is really strange but i'm always sexually frustrated, and I act way older then I am. but i've started masturbating at the age 8 or 9. But just yesterday I found out i squirt? and I haven't had sex. EVER. and not planning on it in-till age 17. But for a 11 year old to be able to squirt? I don't know if thats like i don't know but please answer.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello there.
I would not say that there is anything odd or abnormal about what you have written about you. However, considering your age, I would say that there is no need to get 'frustrated'. Give yourself plenty of time to mature into a well informed person. Sex is not just about a physical activity but involves a large component called 'relationship'.
Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 5 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

You are right to say you act way older than you are.

You need to divert your mind repeatedly towards other activities of your age like education or development of strong personality.

You also need to rule out sexual compulsion if any. If it is present, you need to consult psychiatrist.

Avoid seeing any explicit videos or movies if any.

Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor