Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Sexually assaulted, no penetration. Taken Mensovit for missed period. Now period has different color and is watery

hi Doc, I’m a 24 years old young lady whose still a virgin , on the 18 of September i have been assaulted and forced to have sex but the guy didn’t penetrate me he just kept on rubbing his self around my area till he ejaculated I’m not sure if he did only mess up my shirt or he already had ejaculated on my virgina .. then i got my period on the 6th of October but it was aver watery period and color had changed for the 1st time .. i was due for my period on the 2end of this month but i didnt get it so i used mensovit plus 2 tablets 3 times a day for 2 days and on the on the 5th of Nov i got my period but it was very watery different color Facts you need to know about me : 1) i am not married and i come from a very conservative society 2) i was assaulted and it was against my will. 3) right after my period on the somewhere on the 13th of Oct i had injected myself with 2 injections with a gap of three days between each dosage thinking i would loose body fat. 4) i drink and smoke socially from every weekend to another but since the 16th of Oct those habits increased because i had much more freedom i was shifted to India for almost 18 days for training so i started drinking more and smoking a bit much more . 5) if it turns out im pregnant i cant keep this baby otherwise id be terminated from this world
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Critical Care 's  Response
Thanks for asking for help on Healthcaremagic.

I am really sorry to hear about the assault on you. Are you still in India?

I'm aware that your priority question at this stage is whether there is any chance of pregnancy or not.

Legally- nobody can force you to have sex. There are couple of women organization who can guide you further in this matter, if you don't want to approach police.

From the dates and facts mentioned, I would advise you:
1. To get pregnancy testing with pregnancy kit, from a reputable brand
2. See your GP/Gynecologist (Information conveyed to doctors is kept confidential)
3. There are couple of options available if it turns out that you are pregnant. Again, they need to be discussed with your Gynecologist.

I hope things get sorted out very soon.


Answered: Sun, 11 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor