Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Sex with unknown person, back pain, abdominal pain, pimples in throat, body rashes, greenish yellow urine. Grade one fatty liver detected. Treatment?

hi doctor my name is XXXX i have been not well from the past 4 month during the month of ovember i had sex with unknown person and i was well for 6days in between that time some one pricked me with a needle and was bleeding it hit me on my bud i have had done hiv antigen test 4 time but no single tie it was detected but i feel lazy feel pain in my back and have pain in my left lower portion of my abdomen and have pimples in my throat .Also the sex that i had was that i was wearing condom i just kissed her or rather french kissed her. can you help me with the problem i do hot have fever but i have green yellow or white urine and have red raches on my body have red pimples on my thy and my eyebrow hair is falling as well fell pain while scratching on my head and my body is getting weaker help me. I have done all the tests complete body check up but there is just grade one fatty liver problem coming on paper rest every thing is normal. Now i feel trouble in eating food so kindly help me to find the problem.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
  Anonymous's Response
Do a test called Torch test. It is to detect toxoplasmosis,rubella,cytomegalus, and herpes. there may be one of these infections you may have picked up.
Answered: Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor