Sex with a woman after her cardiac arrest

Is it safe to have sex with a woman after her cardiac arrest ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
This is a question for her doctor, not for YA.

My mom is in the ICU after a cardiac arrest. The doctor said it is related to her Gastritis which she was diagnosed years ago. How is it possible to go into cardiac arrest w/ a gastritis? The night before the arrest she complained of back pain, dizziness and nausea. She is currently stable and the doctor is going to wean her off the ventilator today at 1:00PM Philippines time. Thank you.

How a person go into cardiac arrest and what is the reason of it .Is it possible that any one gets life after cardiac arrest ?

my brother had a kidney removed and in the middle of the surgery he threw a clot and went into cardiac arrest. They massaged the heart for 1.5 hours before they put him on bypass. Is it possible to have any brain function other than breathing and blinking after this? My brother is 62 years old

Recent questions on  Cardiac arrest

Hi, My Father aged 68 yrs had mild Cardiac arrest 2 months back and he had been on medication from then ... currently he is not having any food and says that he feels unhungry ... doctor had adviced him to take azee syrup.. can you share the importance of the same ..

May I ask you What "Anoxia. cardiac arrest from circulatory failure due to severe acute internal haemorrhage;
Multiple rib fractures and pulmonary lacerations; trauma to the brain and brain stem;
ischemic heart disease. means to you . I am confused....

my father died of a cardiac arrest. However, he had an abdominal aortic dissection that was detected on the last day. his intestines, gall bladder and part of the liver were removed. BP and pulse were high during the operation. later stabilised. then at 1.20 am, he had a cardiac arrest and passed away. He had no history of blood pressure, or heart disease.He first reported stomach, back n chest pain on 7th december, 2010. Also fainted and vomitted. However, doctors suspected food poisoning, colitus and later gall bladder inflammation. the actual problem was discover on 23rd Decemeber, he died later the same night.(24th december) I need to know how and why this happened

my 8-years old son has died a month ago from cardiac arrest, due to pulmonary hypertension. It started with him making a horrible growling noise for about 5 minutes or so. I can t get that noise out of my head and am worried continuously that he experienced terrible pain. How likely is it that he was in a lot pain before dying?

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hi I'm worried that early repolarization can cause sudden death I've read so much about this online, I had it on my ECG I don't understand why doctors are not concerned

I am on metronidazole for giardia and med info said not to use propylene glycol, as if I knew what that was, and I started getting fluttery sensation in throat and down to chest like I had asthma . I brainstormed what it could be and looked into...