Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Sex habbits in child, can you help me to know whats wrong with him ?

hi doctor my son is 4 yrs old. from last few weeks he is behaving strangly. he wants to live alone in room, he use to touch his penis frequently and use to move up down . he use to do this with toys or teddy bears. can u help me to know whats wrong with him ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
this is a kind of behaviour problem. most children find some sort of pleasure in doing such things & thats why they continue doing it. but it cannot be left alone. please consult a child psychologist for the same, he will need to be spoken to in multiple sessions & councelled well. proper counselling & guidance can help your child in great deal.
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor