Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Severed radial artery in accident. Have circulation problems. Should plate in arm be removed?

severed my radial artery in a motorcycle accident 7 years ago the artery has been closed off. i have been having circulation problems in my legs arm and feet . From time to time i feel a vibration sensation in my leg as though a cell phohne is in my pocket on silent. Problem is my cell phone is on the table. I also question the plate that is still in my arm that bothers me at times and should it be removed as my body may be rejecting it as well. i am curious as to what may be the solution to regaing good circulation and is any of these symptoms signs of a bigger problem...
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The injury to the artery happened 7 years ao. The removal of plate is not going to solve the vascular problems that you are having. You can consult a vascular surgeon for treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Thu, 2 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor