Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Severe urine infection, intense pain in testis, occasional swelling. Best treatment?

hi ! doctors please help me if u can.... im suffering from urine infection very badly these days , its being an year now .. pain in right testes and sometimes it becomes big(right) right now right 1 is bigger then the left and hard .. i have shown to 4 doctors but same problem.. i wish u could name best urologist and exprianced one in raipur , chhattisgarh..
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed infection of the testicle secondary to UTI(Orchitis).

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and anti inflammatory medications like Diclofenac twice daily.twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily and later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.

Please ote that Orchitis takes long time to get cured hence you need to take medicines at least for one month.


Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor