Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Severe upper right abdominal pain

I have sever upper right abdominal pain that is worse when sitting and laying down. I had my gallblatter taking out a year ago and the pain feels like gallstones. It is brought on when i take perscribed tylonal 3 and vicodion, i thought it was the medicine but now it is happening even when i dont take the medicine. I have to eat something to make it stop.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thnk u for the consult..u need to consult a surgeon as soon as posible bcoz it need to b rule out wat is d cause for u had previous surgery of gallblader so it may be any othre problem related to previous sugery or liver or any other organ.there is nothng like that to eat which can stop the better u consult a surgeon.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor