Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Severe sun burn, soreness, swelling and pus oozing through throat, cannot avoid working in sun. Solution?

I was out in the sun two days in a row and got very bad sunburn . About a full day after which was last night I got all of the symptoms to sun poisoning except I have some type of throat infection now where my throat is very sore, swollen, and seems to ooze pus . I work out in the sun everyday and I can t take off of work. What is the best thing for me at this point?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  237
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that along with sun burn you might have severe infection in the throat.
Go for antibiotic like Azithromycin for 3 days.
Do salt water gargle to clear your throat.
Take plenty of water.
Try to remain in the house,avoid sunlight exposure.
Apply sun cream if you go out.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor