Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Severe stomach pain with diarrhea. Have gastric problems. Need diet advice

hello doctor, For the past 1 week am suffering from severe stomach pain along with dysentry.In my Child hood days I use to get free motion in the morning.The entire day my body was in a good condition. Now im working in an IT concern.Im not getting motion in the morning and often getting gas trouble.My stomach is generating some sounds due to the gastric problems i guess. So im finding very difficulty in the office environment.So Please tell me how can I maintain my body in a good health manner(getting free motion in the morn irrespective of intake foods) Kindly advice me
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hello... you are facing this problem due to sedentary need to start with some activity like brisk walks/ jog/ run/ swim for 45 mins daily.. eat small meals every 2-3 hours.. you can carry small meals like fruits, nuts, sprouts, egg whites, roasted chana kurmura etc in your office.. try avoiding milk and wheat due to your gastric trouble...make sure you have salads with lunch + 1 jowar roti+ veggies+ dal.. have a light dinner like soups, salads, veggies/ grilled chicken/ fish.. avoid fried, junk and sweets.. drink lot of water.. rest well..this will help normalize your bowel movements..
Answered: Sat, 24 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might be having chronic dysentery causing this stomach upset.
Go for one anti dysentery medicine course like Ofloxacillin and Tinidazole combination for 5 days.
For temporary relief take antispasmodic tablet like Meftal spas or Cyclopam for pain.
Take light diet and avoid fried and junk food.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor