Severe stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea. Reason?

Hi, last night I woke up with severe stomach pains and I thought I was going to throw up. I went to the bathroom and waited i had a few dry heaves but nothing. Then my stomach did this big growl/gurgle thing. I sat down and at first my stool was solid but then it became like diarhea. After that and drinking water i felt much better. Any ideas as to what it aas?
Thu, 23 May 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
stomach infection causing hyperacidity and acid reflux which was washed with water
go for metrogyl 200 mg bd for 5 days
lot of warm water
syp gelusil 2 tsf tds
take for 7 to 10 days no oily greest spicy food for few days