Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Severe stomach ache that relieves only on passing urine, drinking lots of water, no relief. Advice?

I am a 21 yr old female. Right through out the day i am having the following prob. i ll get bad stomach aches and only if i go to bathroom it will decrease. Early morning before i brush too i get this pain . For past one wk, i m having this. some says its due to over heat in the body. thus i tried drinking more water. other adults says my intestines might be wounded. Any help ..??
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
A small intermittent colicky pain in the abdomen might be related to an intestinal infection. You can take an over the counter antispasmodic for a few days for symptomatic relief. In case the symptoms are persistent and is associated with loose stools, then antibiotics are needed for treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor