Severe roaring sound in the ear. Could it be related to the blood flow?

Hello I need help.My right ear has a roaring sound in it 24/7 it is driveing me nuts .I have seen many Doctors and they say that it is the blood rushing by my ear.And there is nothing that can be done and they say to me deal with it.east for them to say.I cant stand it no more it sounds like my pulse .And the sound is so loud that i cant concentrate.But if I put my fingers below my ear it quits and my ear is sound.But when i remove the fingers it goes on and on and on.Can someone tell me what is going on.I went to a vascular sergeon and he said my arterys are fine so i dont think it is the blood flow .
Tue, 27 Aug 2013