Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Severe rash in the scrotum. Peeling skin on the inner thigh spreading. Need help

Hi, i need help, i have a very severe rash on my scrotum . The skin on my inner thigh is peeling and my scrotum is very itchy/sensitive. It is a rigid texture with a very reddish colour. It started three days ago on one side, and looks like it is happening on the left side as well. I am very desperate and need your help.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is possible that the rash is a fungal rash. These tend to develop in areas such as the groin because of the increased moisture.
You can consider using a topical antifungal cream, in the initial stages you may want to also use a topical steroid which would reduce the inflammatory response.

These medications may be available over the counter.

I hope this helps
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor