Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Severe pain on right side chest, difficult in movement of arm. Any ideas?

I periodically experience severe pain on my right side chest that pierces through to the back just below the shoulder blade. It just all the suddeen comes on and after it starts it is hard to have movement with my arms especially the left arm. When lying down it very difficult to move or get up without help. It usually last acouple of days. Its very painful. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Well the most common causes of chest pain (right side) are angina, pleurisy, pneumonia or gall stone.
From the information you've given it isnt possible for me to exactly pin point the cause.
As such I would recommend you see a doctor with your complaints. After some basic tests he/she should be able to help you.
Once again I am sorry I couldnt help you more than this
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor