Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Severe pain, large bump under the skin on cheek, oozing water like stuff and blood when popped. Any natural home remedy?

Hello I need help please! I have a very large bump under my skin on my left cheek, and it hurts BAD, I've tried popping it but only water-like stuff and blood comes out. There is a core and I can feel it from the inside of my cheek too. It is about the size of two fingertips sidebyside. Please help! I need a natural home remedy due to no insurance.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Aug 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and thanks for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this bump. Hope we get to find solutions earlier than later.

This sounds like a big pimple or cellulitis. The best course is to refrain fro squeezing or touching it as this may promote infections like cellulitis. Try some pain medications like Ibuprofen and paracetamol. They will offer great pains relief and a reduction in the sie of the swelling. If fever or bump increases in size or becomes softer than before, then please visit the hospital for antibiotic prescription.
Also, applying ice packs on this bump will reduces its swelling and painful nature.

Hope you ind this helpful and informative. If you need more answers, please feel free to contact us for me. I wish you well.
Dr. ditah, MD
Answered: Thu, 15 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor