Severe pain in the upper right hand side of the chest, please suggest me the remedy

there has been a severe pain in the right hand upper side of the chest..? wht can be the resons for this pain..?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
The things that can give you pains in the chest range from trivial (soft tissue injuries) to severe and life threatening. You should really get checked out by a doctor. Nonetheless - here are some reasons you might have pains in the chest Skin - do you have a rash, particularly the blistery rash of "shingles" Chest wall - have you sustained trauma (been struck) to the chest wall - you might have broken a rib or strained a muscle. This sort of pain is classically worse if you breathe or move. Lung lining (Pleura) - some things, particularly viral illnesses can give rise to sharp pains related to the lining of the lung. This is a pain that is classically worse if you breathe or move. Pneumothorax - air between the lung and the chest wall - can be spontaneous or relating to rib fracture Pneumonia - chest infection - you'd be coughing, having a fever and off your food ... Pulmonary Embolism - clot in the lung - small clots can get to the periphery and cause a pleuritic chest pain. Ischaemic heart disease - occasionally an atypical heart attack can result in right sided pain. Anxiety