Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in the legs. On opening legs and sitting down. Reason?

I have severe pain when I open my legs. It started years ago when every time I sat on the floor I had to pop my thighs before I could sit. As years passed my thighs would no longer pop and putting my knees down when I sat on the floor was no longer possible. Now I have severe pain right where my buttocks begins, around my abdomen and down to my knees and to my feet. Why?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
It is long being since you have this problem and up til now you did not go to see the orthopedic surgeon, on other hand, according to you, your problem has been increased, without the proper clinical examination and going through some necessary test it is not possible to answer your question, symptomatic medicine will give you temporary relief, you better see the orthopedic surgeon and follow the given advise, have nice day.
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor