Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in testicles, kidney and connected vein after oral sex, get similar pain on arousal. Cause?

HI i am CG from india. i am going to marry in a month. i met my fiancee just before 3 days. we had oral. i didnt ejaculate. after 10 minutes i got severe pain in my TESTICLE KIDNEY and their connected full vein . then after i go to my home and masturbate and ejaculate and then slept. after that morning i i was ok.. but today when i got aroused again after 30 mins its stared paining in my left kidney and left testicle. i m too much confused what to do? i am going to get married and this happens plz help me urgent plz plz plz :(
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM
This type of pain which is going from 'loin to groin' ie it causes pain in the kidney region and then to the testis is characteristic of ureteric stones.

When the stone moves from kidney to bladder through yreter it causes an intense pain.

The next step is ti get a X-ray of KUB region (Kidney-ureter-bladder region). Majority of kidney stones are visible on X-ray. However, if the stone is not visible further investigations like CT scan will be helpful.
Treatment depends on the position of the stone, whether it is in the kidney or ureter. It can be surgical or non-surgical.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Thu, 25 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor