Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in right shoulder. Suffering from spondylitis. Treatment?

i have severe pain in my right shoulder when ever iam using the right arm and worse when iam typing on the key board.Earlier results show cervical spondylits . i have had an MRI done and will soon be seeing my doctor. I have had 10 sessions of phsiotherapy which included neck trucation and radiopathy. This cndition has kept me inactive. What is the treatment for such a condition
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Treatment for shoulder pain will be second MRI result .Some pathologies are directly treated with surgery and other with conservative treatment such as physical therapy, anti-inflammatories or infiltrations of corticosteroids and anesthetics.If treatment is surgery, quiet, is surgery for arthroscopy, with small incision and less discomfort after surgery.I wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor