Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in hand and wrist is swollen, rash below wrist. What might it be ?

hello my hand and wrist is swallon and i got server pain in my wrist and a rash just below my wrist and my figures get these feeling like needles sometimes with started last night ive had them before but never this bad do u know what it might be...they checked me for a blood clot and did an ex-ray n didnt find anything and sent me home tellin me they didnt know what it might be i havent fell on it or twisted start as i was cooking supper last night after work
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have studied your case with diligence.

Probability of venous thrombosis is more as per your symptoms.
You can take trypsin chymotrypsin to reduce swelling.

Giving rest and splinting wrist can reduce swelling.
If not reduced you may go for MRI to check cause of swelling.

Wishing you good health.

Take care
Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor