Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in groin, left body, lower back pain. Done Xrays. What can relieve pain?

I have severe pain into the groin and up the lefthand side of my body - mostly in the front of the body but it does radiate around to my lower back. I have had x-rays and scans and have been told there is nothing wrong with me, however the pain persists and I am reduced to taking anti-inflammatory medication to get any relief. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
the information given you is very incomplete, but it is mostly looks like you some problem in your kidney or may be even testes. both the problems have similar presentation, since you have mentioned that then have done all the scan and x ray i am assuming that there is no renal stones. but it is possible to miss out testicular problems. i suggest you go to a nephrologist and get your scans done at a good place, they will also do some test on urine to find out if you have some problem of kidney. kindly give them every detail of what all health problems you have had, if you have suffered any fever with swelling of cheeks which could be mumps leading to orchitis.
hope they diagnose your problem if not please give more detail on this website next time.
thank you
Answered: Sat, 23 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor