Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in back, leg and walking difficulty. Had TB in spine. How to cure?

I m 49 yrs old working woman. 23 yrs back i had T.B Spine at D10-11 with para spinal abscess ,but now both disc got fused .i have disc desiccative changes at C5-6,D12-L1, bulge at L4-5 Spinal cord ends at L1 herniation at C5-6D 12-L1 -4-5 .Cord compression at D12-L1 .No cord edematous changes ( MRI REPORT dtd 03 may 2012) At pressent severe back ,leg pains ,difficulty in walking.adv me what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello, as per your history you had T.B spine 23 years back at D10-11 level with para spinal abscess these discs got fused.Now there are no such complaints or changes at this level. But some other disc levels are having desiccative changes. in this instance first you should consult your physician. and can start Physiotherapy. In Physiotherapy you can try out Cervical and lumbar Traction, IFT , back extension exercises and some manual therapy techniques which your physiotherapist would be knowing....wish you a good health..
Answered: Tue, 22 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor