Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in back, hip, hurts on walking. How to get relief from pain?

Hi, I am having severe back and hip pain for unknown reasons. I can not stand up straight and it hurts to even walk! Mainly, I can not lean in my right leg. The only way I can walk is hunched over with my legs bent or hunched over and supporting myself with my arms. I am only 23 years old! A friend of mine gave me flexorel as she also has back pain but it did not help at all. I don t have health insurance and I can not afford to go to the doctor. :( please help!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Dear and thanks for writing in
Dear you have to go to your doctor and get some investigations done. So you can get to a diagnosis and accordingly treatment. Some of the causes that may be responsible for your pain are PIVD of spine, Neurological pain, and deficiency of vitamins and calcium.
In my opinion you have to get your X-ray Lumber spine done and if needed MRI of the part to find out the cause of the pain. Consult your done or write back to us with investigations reports. It better to consult your doctor before going through the investigations. Meanwhile take complete bed rest, use hard bed to sleep and take analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce pain. Hot and cold fermentation may help you.
Best Wishes
Answered: Sun, 2 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor