Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in arm. On implanon birth control. Specialist doctor who can remove it?

i have been having severe pain in my arm because i have the implanton birth control , ive had it for over a year and now its giving me ob refused to take it out because she thinks im too overweight it have another child but i just want it out because its really messing me up...i just need to find another doctor in my area who can take it out for me and tell me why it is causing so much pain
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor