Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in abdomen, fluid in lever. Have HSV 1and 2. Cure for this disease?

Hi Doctors, My brother is affected by HSV-1 & HSV-2 , we were unable to diaganois this infection through allopathy , but one siddha doctor found this infection by blood test , Now my brother is suffering from severe pain in abdomen, having urinary infection, blowed nodes in stomach, fluid in liver, etc, can you suggest how to cure this disease, can I go with siddha.. please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Hi there,
Welcome to HCM.
HSV stands for Herpes Simplex Virus. There are two types of Herpes simplex viruses 1 and 2. HSV 1 causes fever blisters which is very common in almost all people. These blisters usually occur on mouth and tongue. HSV 2 causes similar infection but on genital areas and it is called genital herpes. Your brother's symptoms are not because of herpes.
Coming to your brother's symptoms I suggest you get a detailed exam done by a specialist. These symptoms are suggestive of hepatitis.
I am an allopathic doctor, I would not like to comment on Siddha medicine practices.
Answered: Fri, 6 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor