Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Severe pain from my right ear down to my right gum. What should i do?

Hello, I am having severe pain from my right ear down to my right gum. I went to the westend Creek er and they rx Peridex solution. I have been gargling at least 8x aday and I am having severe pain where I have taking 8 ES Tylenols today. Please can you refer a MD that will take Medicare and Anthem insuranure. I am hurting so bad, I have been crying to my family. Help please.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting HCM
You have severe pain from right ear down to right gum.
Cause of this condition may be lie either in the right ear or in the right side of teeth . Better to consult ENT specialist for better diagnosis and treatment according to the cause.


Dr Hariom Sharma
Answered: Mon, 29 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor