Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Severe pain during penetration, later few blood drops in vagina. Cause?

my girl friend had sex with one guy last year and she is confessed with about that, and i had too asked with her to have sex , she said okay . while having sex she got extreme pain while entering my pennis and she told something is stretching or avoiding to enter my pennis at finally i had sex with her but thing is she got few drops blood which was inside her vagina , she saw while cleaning her vagina.. can you inform me about this means is it possible of having hymen after having first sex with that guy?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Your girlfriend had a sex 1 year back and had a pain during the sex.Now you had attempted a sex and had the similar problem with you too..It is likely that her hymen might not have ruptured during first sex.Better you consult some Gyenacologist and get her examined If needed she may rupture her hymen manually.
Answered: Mon, 29 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor