Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Severe pain after breast was hit by a friend. Hard thick lump below the nipple. Worried about scar tissue?

I got hit in the boob by a friend. It hurt when I got hit but after that It didn t. This morning I woke up and the Brest was in very severe pain. It has a hard-ish, thick lump under the nipple and it hurts to the touch. Please help. I m 13 quite young to be developing Brest cancer . But I m worried it may be scar tissue . Please give me some awnsers.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  293
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hi. there is nothing to worry about. According to the history u provided the pain and lump is just because of the internal trauma/ tissue damage. IT will resolve automatically in few days in the mean while u can take some pain killer for the pain ( paracetamol ) or brufen. Or apply the gel named ( voltrol gel) for pain releif.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor