Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Severe pain after D12 fracture

i got D12 fracture in accident before 11 months but still i have heavy pain what should i do because doctor is saying ,it takes around 2 years for proper relief i want to know is it possible for a person to get fit like earlier for example when will a patient gets 100% pain relief in such cases and precautions and treatment which we should refer.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I can tell you that thing but just want to know how bad was the fracture, as if there was more then 50 % compression was there or more than that. According to your prognosis will be decided. If compression was less than 50% then you would recover completely. If not some pain may remain. You can send me x ray and i can offer better advice.
Answered: Thu, 20 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor