Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Severe neck pain. Taken painkillers, pain not reduced. Which doctor should I consult?

I m 26 years old and I m getting really bad neck pain when I tilt my head up. The pain is mostly at the base of my skull/by my hairline. When I try to rub it, it really doesn t feel better...seems like the pain travels to the left side. Sometimes I feel a bump, something I don t feel anything. I ve had this pain for a couple days now and ice/heat isn t helping, nor taking apsirin or ibprofuen. I don t know if I should see a chiropractor or regular doctor. Any help would be appreciative.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor