Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Severe neck and shoulder pain. X-ray shows bony protrusion that sticks on neck. What could be the treatment?

Hi, I am a 54 yr old male. I have had neck and shoulder pain now for around 25 years. My hips and knees also ache but nothing like my neck and shoulders. I was told by a chiroprator that I have a bony birth defect in my neck that is pinching on a nerve. He showed me the x-ray and it was one of the bony protrusion that sticks out on the sides of the neck. It was much longer than what it should have been. What can be done about this?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that you must do the proper neck and shoulder exercise under guidance and take homeopathic medicine Calcaria Flour 12x 4tablet three times a day with warm water.

It will definitely help to you. I have treated lot of patients like you. It is curable.

I will be happy to answer your further query.

Answered: Tue, 1 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor