Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Severe nausea, abdominal pain and constipation. Suffer from PCOS and endometriosis. Need to go to doctor?

For 2 weeks now I have had severe nausea, abdominal pain , and constipation . It has recently gotten worse and I am now vomiting, have a headache, and have started having very very dark stool. I have PCOS and Endometriosis and just assumed it was part of that until it got worse. Is this something I should see a doctor about or should I just wait it out?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
PCOS with diagnosed endometriosis should consult with gynaecologist
in endometriosis what we commonly found that cyclical pain mostly due to ovarian must exclude this by recent USG
after consultation with your gynae you can continue simple low dose pill that is safe for you...
take care
Answered: Tue, 1 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor