Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Severe lower back and leg pain causing difficulty in sleeping. Blood test showed inflammation, advised CRP labs. Should I see a spinal specialist?

I am trying to decide whether I need to see a spinal specialist. I am having low back pain and leg pain. The pain is not new but has become more severe in the last two months. I have trouble sleeping because of he pain. Blood test done at my Dr. s show there is some inflammation, but of course we don t know where. He is wanting to monitor with further CRP labs. I walk all day at work and I try to only take 800 mg of IBU QD, I am having to take more but it only relieves a portion of the pain.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Go to specialist , it might be a disc problem which is very common as of todays life activity is .... it require an expert eye
Answered: Tue, 17 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor