Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you are having some allergic reaction
in your body, which needs immediate medical attention to limit its progress.
I would suggest that you should immediately contact the Emergency Department and get yourself examined and record your vitals like blood pressure, pulse rate, etc and if needed get injected to stop this allergic reaction.
Also try to determine the cause of your allergy
or insect bite and try to remove it.
I hope this is helpful to you.