Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Severe itching, discoloration over the whole body, intense on legs and thighs. Remedy?

Hi I am 25 years old girl and my name is jaspreet. I am suffering from itchy skin all over my body turning my whole skin black specially on legs and thighs. I got flee bite around six months ago and I consulted my doctor on that time. I Got itching on the same place on my body spreading on legs and thighs. My itching doesn t stop for a single minute. Can you suggest something please??
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
You might be suffering from an auto immune condition like atopic dermatitis or lichen planus.

These disorders are itchy in nature and can only be controlled.

There is no permanent cure for this.

Use steroid lotion like desonide

Also take some anti histamine tablet

This will give you relief.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor