Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Severe inner ear infection, pressure in head, decrease in concentration levels, increased forgetfulness. Treatment options?

I ve recently been diagnosed with severe inner ear infection , and I have noticed my level of concentration has drastically deteriorated and I m now very forgetful and I feel pressure in my head so to speak. How can this be treated? What brain exercise can I do, except for reading because I do a lot of that even though I can hardly remember a thing. Secondly can this lead to madness? I m really worried, please advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

Relax! Do not be very anxious. Most of the inner ear conditions can be effectively treated. You need to consult a good ENT specialist for a complete ear and paranasal sinuses examination. Sometimes, the accumulation of nasal secretions in the sinuses can give rise to pressure in the head. None of the inner ear conditions can lead to madness.

Wish you good health

Answered: Sun, 18 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor