Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Severe heart pain, ear bleed. No medicine given. Treatment?

hello...a friend of mine have been experiencing severe heartache...n experienced ear bleed too..what could be the cause of this heartache? she said it hurts a lot and its almost impossible to endure...she consulted a doctor and the doctor asked her to take medicines but again after days she consulted another doctor and this doctor said that she shouldnt take medicine since her heart is already weak and it may cause death....and prescripted to eat healthy foods and fish (she hates fish and doesnt eat fish much) and avoid cola..please help and reply soon..thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Welcome to HCM ,
headache with bleeding from ear should be evaluated early ,
if her heart also weak than consult cardiologist as well as neuroligist and get properly evaluated from both consultant ,
adopt healthy eating habit also include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables and nuts like almond and wallnut ,
please visit your cardiologist and get evalute early
take care
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor