Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Severe headaches, pain in the neck and double vision. Developed floaters. Need to see an ophthalmologist?

Hello, I do not know wether I should see a MD or an opthamologist. Lately I have been having severe headaches behind my eyes ( both eyes but mainly my left one), the nape of my neck, and now it has moved to above my eyes as well. Other symptoms I have had are double vision, and blurred vision at the corner of my eyes. I have also recently developed floaters .
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ! My suggestion is consult both, it could be due to high bp and eye defect. Floater are harmless but need attention. Take care.
Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor