Severe headache, sore neck, throbbing pain in chest. Slightly raised BP. Diagnosed anxiety disorder, prescribed ramipril. Guide

i had a servere headache at the back of my head that moves to the front of my head and above my eyes, plus a very sore neck, pain under my left armpit and pins and needles in my right hand a fingers. Plus a constant throbbing pain in the right side of my chest. I've had a chest xray at the hospital which was normal, my blood pressure is slightly raised, my blood sugars is normal, and my cholestrol level is normal. mY GP thinks it generalized anxiety disorder and prescribed ramipril. But i'm not convinced i think its something more serious. I've been taking ibuprofen but it doesn't give me much relief.
Wed, 11 Sep 2013