Severe headache. Had a cataract surgery, on acetazolamide. Diabetic and on insulin. Advice?

I had cataract surgery wednesday and the next day had severe headache and could not see out of eye doctor drained eye with needle and vision sand headache improved next day same problems on Friday drained again put on acetazolamide 500 mg twice daily. I am type 1diabetic on insulin pump symptoms back again not as severe today...Saturday dr said give until Monday should I call doctor .....help
YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that there is infection, if the eye, and it is improving. as you describe the swelling is not more,you can wait till monday.
But before that you get it confirmed that the diabetis is under controle, and you don't take, fruits and sweats. Thank you.