Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Severe hair loss, have thin and curly looking hair. How can I make my hair look healthy?

I am a 24 years old girl.From last few years i am facing hair loss problem.Now a days my hair loss has been reduced.But hair looks so thin and curl but before it was not like that.I want to make my hair healthy and weighty.Please suggest me how can i do so?O i thing is that my hair length is medium.If i want to consult with doctor,whom u will suggest as i am from Bangladesh.Hope will get reply soon.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

welcome to Healthcaremagic

The best remedy for hair fall and unhealthy hair is by applying a sloution names MINOXIDIL 105 every alternate day to the scalp after a clean shower.

This solution increases blood supply to the hair and provide good nutrition.

You may have to consult a Dermatologist for this problem.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 23 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor