Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Severe hair fall, spotting on skin, blotches. History of irregular periods. Hormonal problems?

Hi just wondering my hair is in bad condition falling out and my skin is gone very spotty and blotchy it is just the time of year?? i have a good diet and am not doing anything different Just wondering is it hormonal as i do suffer from irregular periods and it seems to be worse coming up to a period as i get very bloated
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Aug 2012
Hi there.
Before I answer your query, please let me know if you have weight gain, pimples on face and upper body parts, increased facial hair also? How frequently you get your cycles (I mean once in how many days)? For the hair fall please get your TSH and Hemoglobin tested as hairfall and irregular cycles go hand in hand due to thyroid abnormalities. Shall wait for your reports. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor