Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Severe hair fall on the scalp, hair growth injections taken, scalp has spots now, suggestions ?

Yes, I have been experiecing severe baldness in the top of my head for over 4 years. I went to a dematologist for treatment . He injected me with something that was suppose to induce growth. It has not work. Now my scalp appear to have spots. What can be done?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Dear lellearl,
Thanks for contacting hcm,
As you probably have already tried mesotherapy, it might be a good idea to consult your plastic surgeon for having a consultaion regarding possibility of hair transplant..
There are few other medications that can be used undr supervisation apart from mesotherapy
Warm regards.
Answered: Tue, 15 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor