Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Severe hair fall, dandruff due to water, climate changes. Prescribed doxiem, t-fex. Permanent cure?

Hello Doctor, I am a female age 33.Since from year 2000 I am suffering from dandruff problem and mostly i have lost 70% of my hair and our family has been wandering middle east countries .So climate changes,water sleepliness make my condition worst.Last month I had a consultation with a Dermotologist.He prescribed Doxiem Tablets,T-fex 180 each 10 tablets and Noskurf lotion and Sebowash Shampoo.And also I am asked not to use coconut oil in my scalp .It worked for 10 days.Now comes back the same condition like Itching scalp,Dandruff in eyebrows etc.Is there any permanent solution for me?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  335
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
your dandruff should be controlled first.
You should use selenium sulphate containing selsun shampoo. for dandruff.It takes 2-3 months to recover
You should also take multi vitamin tablet with has vitamin E in it for at least 7-8 months.
Take healthy vitamin rich diet.
Avoid junk food..
you will get result after 7-8 months have courage.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor