Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Severe gastritis. Endoscopy done. Recommend

i am 28 yrs old..i am suffering from gastritis since last 10 check up many times..endoscopy two times..only mild gastritis in reports...i remain in distress because of this problem.. I take a lot of precautions but not recovering completely...any special tablet sir..which will be available in india..i tried with sypon syrup which is a good apitizer..i recovered a lot..but many times , i still face the problem...please recommend some medicine..i will be obliged..
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Test for H.pylori infection. Try to avoid smoking & alcohol ( if you have these habits). Avoid painkiller medications.
By doing all these and by taking medication like esomeprazole , you may find good relief.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor